Marketing Professionals - Career Path
Are you new to the profession?
The AUTM Marketing Course is offered each year for those who are new to marketing for technology transfer.
This full-day educational event focuses on key marketing concepts. Both basic and advanced topics, including branding, strategic communications, storytelling and public relations, and customer relationship management are interwoven throughout the day. You’ll finish the day energized, connected with new colleagues and armed with the knowledge to take your office's activities to the next level.
Candidate Registered Technology Transfer Professional (RTTP)
Apply for this new designation designed for those with 6 months of experience. Securing this designation indicates serious career intentions in technology transfer and aspirations for the highest performance standards. Apply today.
2018 Marketing Course
AUTM offers many webinars for marketing professionals at all levels of experience.
Participate in this discussion group to share your challenges and solutions with colleagues.
Special Interest Group
Marketing professionals who have more years of experience may benefit from these in person courses:
Check the AUTM website for upcoming course dates.
- Business Development Course
- The Conversation: An AUTM Leadership Forum
Not able to travel? AUTM has recorded versions of courses for your convenience.
The AUTM Annual Meeting offers a full track of training for marketing professionals. Here are some examples of sessions you can attend to increase your value and advance your career at an AUTM Annual Meeting.
Ready to move your career to the next level?
Visit the AUTM Learning Center for more educational options.
- Visit the AUTM Career Center for career opportunities.
- Learn more about the Registered Technology Transfer Professional (RTTP) Designation.
- Do you have knowledge to share? If you have upwards of 5 years of marketing and/or technology transfer office experience and want to get involved planning and delivering AUTM's services and content for marketing professionals, please contact our professional development manager, Barbara Gunderson, firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-686-2386.