Croda, an FTSE 100 global speciality chemicals company, is pleased to host a visit for AUTM members at its Innovation Centre. The event represents an opportunity to learn about how Croda engages with Universities and academia to significantly impact their markets.
October 16, 2018
Croda Innovation Center
Edison, New Jersey
Croda representatives will talk about their recent acquisitions of University spin-outs, existing relationships and projects, and their experiences commercializing University developed technologies. Key personnel, including the Head of Global Research & Development, Senior Vice President North America and the Managing Directors of each of Croda’s markets will be on hand to discuss opportunities for working together. The event also includes a tour of Croda’s laboratories for a demonstration of how new product performance is tested.
There is no cost to participate in this event, but you must be an AUTM member to attend. Space is limited, so save your seat by October 12 to insure space is available for this event.
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Schedule is subject to change
|10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
||Arrival, tea & coffee
|10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
||Introduction to Croda
|11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
|12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Demonstrations of product testing; Mini-trade show, opportunities for 1:1 discussions*
|1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
|1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Demonstrations of product testing; Mini-trade show, opportunities for 1:1 discussions *
* All attendees will have the opportunity for Laboratory tours and 1:1 discussions. Representatives from sales, technical and marketing from each of Croda’s markets will be available for 5-10 minute appointments.
Croda, the name behind the high performance ingredients and technologies in some of the biggest, most successful brands in the world: creating, making and selling speciality chemicals that are relied on by industries and consumers everywhere. Croda already engages with many Universities directly via academics but are looking to work more strategically, through better links with Technology Transfer/ Research & Enterprise offices.
- Health Care: Specialist excipients for API delivery
- Crop Care and Seed Care: Crop protection additives, adjuvants and seed enhancement technologies
- Beauty & Personal Care, Skin Health: Specialty ingredients for skin, sun and hair including active ingredients
- Lubricants: Lubricant technologies to improve fuel economy, reduce emissions, extend oil drain intervals and improve component durability
- Geo Technologies: Diverse range of chemistries for Oil & Gas production and refining, emulsifiers used in the manufacture of emulsion explosives and surfactants for the manufacture of water soluble polymers.
- Coatings & Polymers: Sustainable technologies leading to more environmentally friendly coating systems
- Polymer Additives: Additives that offer process optimization or improved polymer performance and aesthetics
- Home Care: Performance additives for Household, Industrial & Institutional cleaning and Air Care focusing on hard surfaces, soft fabrics, tissue and non-woven fabrics