Leveraging Your Internal and External Innovation Ecosystems
Date: September 26, 2017 (Wednesday)
Time: Noon – 1:30 p.m. EST
Joann MacMaster, TechLaunch Arizona
Eric Smith, TechLaunch Arizona
Who should attend:
Technology transfer professionals at all levels.
Course description: This webinar will look at both the University and community organizations that can contribute to the commercialization of technologies stemming from University discoveries – from the university library system, entrepreneurship programs, law colleges, local entrepreneurial communities and service providers. Through this webinar, we seek to help you identify and engage your support system for emerging technology.
Registration Now Open
Attendees Will Learn...
- How to identify the organizations in your University that may support technology transfer activities
- Strategies for identifying your community's entrepreneurial ecosystem
- How to build and engage a network of individual domain experts and business leaders
- Ways to leverage partnerships as a continuum of services that support inventing teams while in the University and after launch
- The most effective ways to staff and engage Mentors
AUTM Member $150.00
AUTM Online Professional Development Programs Are...
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE ATTENDEES – use a speakerphone and computer projector, and invite your colleagues to join you.
- FAST – get to the heart of an issue in 1.5 hours.
- CONVENIENT – no travel or time out of the office. Participate from the comfort and convenience of your desk.
- EASY – a computer and telephone are all you need. Dial in, enter your access code, go to the website and you’re in..
Did You Know…
AUTM offers recorded versions of our distance education programs? The recording of this webinar will be available online and free to all registrants within 30 days of the live event.
If you have questions about AUTM's Online Professional Development Programs contact Holly Lundgren at email@example.com or +1-847-686-2347
For customer service or membership questions, please contact Marti Buckely at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-847-686-2244.