|November 1 - 2, 2018
Hosted by Emory University
Emory University, a leader in the infectious disease space in terms of research, public service and innovation, will host this AUTM partnering forum focused on the topics of infectious disease and global health. Topics will address how today's interconnected world is vastly different and how infectious diseases know no borders and are an ever present threat to human health and well-being.
- Emory University
- Louisiana State University
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Texas A&M University
- Texas Tech University
- UCLA, Office of Intellectual Property
- Vanderbilt University
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Foundation
- Georgia Global Health Alliance
- Task Force for Global Health
If you have questions about the program, contact Becky Gilbert
, Professional Development Coordinator, or call +1-847-686-2298.