Exhibiting at the AUTM Annual Meeting allows you to meet face-to-face with nearly 2,000 technology transfer professionals from around the world. This is the premier event to build your client relationships, discover developments within the profession, unveil new services and share your expertise. No other meeting offers this level of access to hundreds of decision makers responsible for protecting and licensing intellectual property.
More than 90 percent of attendees visit the Exhibit Hall. Most attendees turn to exhibitors as valued industry resources and good sources of information on purchase decisions. Don't miss this opportunity to network with nearly every academic research institution in the world, in one place, at one time.
The Association of University Technology Managers® is a nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing research to life by supporting and enhancing the global academic technology transfer profession through education, professional development, partnering and advocacy. AUTM’s more than 3,000 members represent managers of intellectual property from more than 350 universities, research institutions and teaching hospitals around the world as well as numerous businesses and government organizations.
- Gain visibility with influential decision makers
- Strengthen your organization’s position in the industry
- Build your contacts and form valuable partnerships
- Learn about the profession through sessions, workshops and meetings
- Discover the latest developments in technology and services
- Meet the people who are looking for your expertise
Space is limited, so secure your position on the exhibit floor today. Review the Exhibit Hall layout, then submit an exhibit contract form along with three preferred booth locations. AUTM will make every effort to accommodate one of your top choices as well as requests for additional space. AUTM reserves the right to determine final booth assignments.
Note: Annual Meeting sponsors will be given first priority on exhibit space. Submit your contract immediately to hold your place in the queue.
Exhibitors who wish to cancel or reduce space must notify AUTM headquarters in writing. If the notification reaches AUTM headquarters by Thursday, December 14, 2017, the exhibitor is eligible to receive a 50 percent refund of the exhibit contract payment. AUTM will make no refunds after Thursday, December 14, 2017.
|Sunday, February 18
||Noon – 5 p.m.
|Sunday, February 18
||6 - 8 p.m.
(reception 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.)
|Monday, February 19
||7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
(breakfast, two breaks, dessert and reception)
|Tuesday, February 20
||8 - 11:30 a.m.
(breakfast and break)
|Exhibit Tear Down:
|Tuesday, February 20
||11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Overview
Grand Saguaro Ballroom
JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa, Phoenix, Arizona
Ceiling Height: 21 Feet
Booth Price: $1,950 USD per 10’ X 10’ booth
Exhibitor benefits include:
- One complimentary full meeting registration per 10’ X 10’ booth space (includes access to sessions and available social functions). Additional registrations are available at the appropriate member/nonmember rate
- Company listing in the registration/program materials
- Recognition and link on the AUTM website
- Complimentary one-time use of the pre- and final meeting attendee mailing labels (emails excluded per AUTM policy)
Exhibit booth rental includes:
- Draped back wall and side rails
- Company identification sign
- General security guard service at entrance
- General cleaning of aisles and exhibit floor (excluding individual booths)
Please note: The Exhibit Hall is carpeted. AUTM will email an Exhibitor Services Kit (including all order forms) to exhibitors after the completed exhibit space application/contract is received by AUTM Headquarters. Exhibitors are responsible for all freight, drayage, decorating and labor charges.
AUTM encourages its vendors to host hospitality suites or other events during the course of the meeting. AUTM recommends that you schedule your event for the evening of Tuesday, February 20; your event may not conflict with any scheduled AUTM activities. Refer to the preliminary schedule of events if you choose not to host a function on this date.
To secure exhibit space, sponsorship and marketing opportunities contact:
AUTM Sponsorship and Exhibits Manager
One Parkview Plaza, Suite 800
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 USA
Tel: +1-847-686-2244, ext. 2362