Participate LIVE via Conference Webcasting!
Even if you can't attend the AUTM 2017 Annual Meeting in person, you can join a live webcast of select sessions. Stay up-to-date on the latest trends, share best practices and learn from the experts — while watching from the convenience of your own office!
How It Works
- Complete the registration and payment.
- You will receive an email confirmation with webcast login instructions the day before the event.
- You must be on your computer at the scheduled time (Eastern Time Zone) to view the live webcast. At the designated time, follow the login instructions for the webcast session. You may choose to set up the webcast in a conference room and invite colleagues to view the presentation with you.
- You will have access to the recording of the sessions within 45 days of the meeting.
Conferencing Webcasting is available for the following eight sessions.
Monday, March 13
A6: (Mis) Adventures in Invention Reporting
10:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. Eastern
B8: It Takes a Global Village: An Orphan Drug Development Case Study
1:45 - 3:15 p.m. Eastern
C4: Export Controls on Campus - In the Modern Computing Age
4 - 5:30 p.m. Eastern
Tuesday, March 14
D6: Changing the Mindset: How to Encourage Faculty to Think about Products and Understand Commercial Needs
9 - 10:30 a.m. Eastern
E6: Understanding Equity-Related Agreements and Considerations
11:15 - 12:45 Eastern
Wednesday, March 15
F4: Save a Thousand Words: Creating Effective Technology Transfer Infographics
11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. Eastern
G1: Micro Entity Status for Universities A Black Box of Savings Explained
2 - 3:15 p.m. Eastern
H4: The Top Ten Most Frequently Litigated Provisions in IP Licenses (and How To Avoid Them)
3:45 - 5 p.m. Eastern
- $149 for individual sessions
- $740 for an all access pass (8 sessions over 3 days)
- Recordings are included
- Supported browsers include: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- High speed Internet access is recommended.