Understanding Equity Agreements
Date: December 13, 2017 (Wednesday)
Time: Noon – 1:30 p.m. EST
Michael D. Poisel - University of Pennsylvania
Marc Singer - Osage Partners
Who should attend:
All technology transfer managers and officers.
Course description: When licensing technology to a small company, a grant of equity is a likely consideration by the licensee. To capture the potential value of the equity, it is important to negotiate additional legal agreements that have significant nuances which may not be familiar to someone without experience in this area. During our session, we will review the terms of Stock Purchase Agreements, Investor Rights Agreements and other agreements common to these types of transactions. We will also address specific topics such as participating preferred equity, dividends, tag along and drag along rights, etc. Questions and comments will be greatly appreciate to make sure we are covering topics of interest to everyone.
Registration Now Open
Attendees Will Learn...
- Strateiges to maximize the value of granted equity
- Understanding the terms of equity agreements
- Discussion of specific equity structures
AUTM Member $150.00
Can't make the live webinar but don't want to miss the content?
Pre-order the webinar recording here. Recording will be available within 30 days of the live event.
AUTM Online Professional Development Programs Are...
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE ATTENDEES – use a speakerphone and computer projector, and invite your colleagues to join you.
- FAST – get to the heart of an issue in 1.5 hours.
- CONVENIENT – no travel or time out of the office. Participate from the comfort and convenience of your desk.
- EASY – a computer and telephone are all you need. Dial in, enter your access code, go to the website and you’re in..
If you have questions about AUTM's Online Professional Development Programs contact Holly Lundgren at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-847-686-2347
For customer service or membership questions, please contact Marti Buckely at email@example.com or +1-847-686-2244.