Technology Transfer in the Crosshairs: How to Help Your University Make Its Case
Date: April 21, 2016 (Thursday)
Time: Noon – 1:30 p.m. EDT
||Moderator: David Winwood, Ph.D., RTTP, AUTM President, Pennington Biomedical Research Center
||Presenter: Michael Waring, AUTM Public Policy Advisory Committee, University of Michigan
Who should attend?
The webinar is designed to focus on directors, federal relations officers, general counsels and others.
This session is designed to update technology transfer offices on the many issues facing AUTM in DC, both legislatively and through agency regulations. The goal of the session is to arm technology transfer offices with information about ongoing issues so that they can in turn be helpful to their university government relations officers in making the case for technology transfer.
Attendees Will Learn...
- Understanding current challenges and opportunities in Washington
- Learning how the tech transfer office can play a role in helping communicate a university’s views and information to policymakers
- Question and answer session
AUTM Member $FREE
AUTM Online Professional Development Programs Are...
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE ATTENDEES – use a speakerphone and computer projector, and invite your colleagues to join you.
- FAST – get to the heart of an issue in 1.5 hours.
- CONVENIENT – no travel or time out of the office. Participate from the comfort and convenience of your desk.
- EASY – a computer and telephone are all you need. Dial in, enter your access code, go to the website and you’re in..
Did You Know…
AUTM offers recorded versions of our distance education programs? The recording of this webinar will be available online and free to all registrants within 30 days of the live event.
If you have questions about AUTM's Online Professional Development Programs contact Melinda Briggs at email@example.com or +1-847-686-2374.
For registration questions, please contact Marti Buckely at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-847-686-2244.