Effective Communication in Technology Marketing
Date: October 4, 2017 (Wednesday)
Time: Noon – 1:30 p.m. EST
Quentin Thomas - Emory University
Paul Tumarkin, MA - University of Arizona
Who should attend:
People in the first 3 years of their TTO careers, people new to the marketing side of TT, people who want to develop a foundational understanding of strategies and tactics for branding their offices and marketing technologies.
Course description: In any and every relationship, communication is key. This includes marketing individual technologies. In this webinar, we will discuss the roles and responsibilities in marketing new technologies, as well as tips for improving communication and building meaningful relationships.
Registration Now Open
Attendees Will Learn...
- The role of effective communication internally and externally
- Strategies for reaching your audience for marketing technologies
- Tips for effective email communication
- How to leverage alternative forms of communication
AUTM Member $150.00
Can't make the live webinar but don't want to miss the content?
Pre-order the webinar recording here. Recording will be available within 30 days of the live event.
AUTM Online Professional Development Programs Are...
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE ATTENDEES – use a speakerphone and computer projector, and invite your colleagues to join you.
- FAST – get to the heart of an issue in 1.5 hours.
- CONVENIENT – no travel or time out of the office. Participate from the comfort and convenience of your desk.
- EASY – a computer and telephone are all you need. Dial in, enter your access code, go to the website and you’re in..
If you have questions about AUTM's Online Professional Development Programs contact Holly Lundgren at email@example.com or +1-847-686-2347
For customer service or membership questions, please contact Marti Buckely at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-847-686-2244.