Artificial Intelligence and How it will Impact the TTO
Date: March 14, 2018 (Wednesday)
Time: Noon – 1:30 p.m. EST
Maya Medeiros - Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
Jayant Kumar, Msc., MBA - TEC Edmonton
Who should attend:
Technology Transfer Professionals, In-house Counsel, Lawyers, Technologists in all stages of their careers.
Course description: There is much excitement and hype about artificial intelligence (AI) and it will transform businesses in all industry sectors including energy, agriculture, law, finance, healthcare, and transport. The session will address commercialization strategies for AI systems, including an intellectual property strategy with layered IP rights to protect different aspects of the innovation, along with a legal toolkit to navigate ethical and legal considerations.
Registration Now Open
Attendees Will Learn...
- Intellectual property strategy for AI systems
- Data and technology license guide
- Legal toolkit to navigate ethical and legal considerations
AUTM Member $150.00
Can't make the live webinar but don't want to miss the content?
Pre-order the webinar recording here. Recording will be available within 30 days of the live event.
AUTM Online Professional Development Programs Are...
- IDEAL FOR MULTIPLE ATTENDEES – use a speakerphone and computer projector, and invite your colleagues to join you.
- FAST – get to the heart of an issue in 1.5 hours.
- CONVENIENT – no travel or time out of the office. Participate from the comfort and convenience of your desk.
- EASY – a computer and telephone are all you need. Dial in, enter your access code, go to the website and you’re in..
If you have questions about AUTM's Online Professional Development Programs contact Holly Lundgren at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-847-686-2347
For customer service or membership questions, please contact Marti Buckely at email@example.com or +1-847-686-2244.