Thank you to the attendees, sponsors, speakers and volunteers who contributed to the AUTM Advanced Manufacturing: Shaping and Joining Technologies Partnering Forum. The meeting was held at TechTown in Detroit, Michigan and was a unique opportunity bringing together industry and academic technology managers to network, partner, discover, and license technologies, as well as to find further opportunities for collaboration and sponsored research in the area of shaping and joining.
Technology transfer professionals and industry partners who specialize in advanced manufacturing technologies were in attendance.
Universities Who Attended
- Lawrence Technological University
- Michigan State University
- South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
- University of Michigan
- University of New Hampshire
- Wayne State University
Industry Partners Who Attended
- American Lightweight Materials Manufacturing Innovation Institute
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors R & D
- John Deere
- Lightweight Innovations For Tomorrow
- Magna International, Inc.
- National Institute of Standards Technology (NIST)
- Optimal Process Technologies
- Rite-Hite Holding Corp.
Host a Partnering Forum
Are you interested in hosting an AUTM Partnering Forum? Is your university uniquely positioned to host a forum on a specific sector? We want to hear from you. Complete the Request for Proposal and let us know your idea. For more details watch this FREE webinar.