Maximize Your Sponsorship Value
- Commit to a sponsorship for two years or more to receive a discount.
- Sponsor multiple AUTM events and/or publications concurrently to receive an even bigger discount.
Events and Publications Offering Sponsorship Opportunities
Annual Meeting (coming this summer)
2018 Annual Meeting
Phoenix, AZ, February 18 - 21
2017 Eastern Region Meeting
Boston, MA, Oct. 2 - 3
2017 Western Region Meeting
Santa Clara, CA, Oct. 11-13
2017 Animal Health and Nutrition Technologies
Kansas City, MO, Aug. 29 - 30
2017 Advanced Manufacturing: Shaping & Joining Technologies
Detroit, MI, Oct. 18-19
Global Technology Portal (GTP)
Global Technology Portal
Professional Development Courses
Professional Development Courses (Series)
Online Professional Development (Webinars)
Better World Project
Reach Your Target Audience
AUTM events such as the Annual Meeting offer unique opportunities to reach your target audience.
Who Are AUTM Members?
AUTM members are people involved in all aspects of protecting, licensing and managing academic intellectual property.
AUTM Members Come From:
- University technology transfer offices
- Organizations that generate innovations
- Research organizations
- People from companies that license from universities, research organizations and hospitals
- Service providers
- Attorneys specializing in intellectual property
Select one of the established levels of sponsorship. To discuss a level customized to meet your specific outreach objectives or contact Madhuri Carson at AUTM headquarters, +1-847-686-2362.