Director Kenneth W. Porter, PhD, RTTP
Kenneth W. Porter, PhD, MBA, RTTP
Vice President of Intellectual Property Management, Innovate Calgary
Director's Term: Three Years
- Monitor implementation of strategic plan and as a Board report to members annually on progress related to Vision, Mission and Goals.
- Support the strategic plan and participate in strategic planning meetings.
- Participate in the review and oversight of policies to ensure the effective governance and fiscal health of the organization through attendance at scheduled Board meetings each year.
- Represent the membership as ambassadors of the organization and the profession.
- Build relationships with external and affiliated organizations and serve on their boards and committees as appropriate.
- Enhance AUTM’s public image, and promote the mission and vision of the association.
- Participate in the development of the annual operating budget including the review and recommendation of new programs and initiatives.
- Work in cooperation with other Board members.
- Participate in annual performance evaluation of Headquarters staff.
- Advise the Board of any changes in job, position or lifestyle that might negatively affect officer’s ability to serve AUTM.