Participate LIVE via Conference Webcasting!
Even if you can't attend the AUTM 2018 Annual Meeting in person, you can join a live webcast of select sessions. Stay up-to-date on the latest trends, share best practices and learn from the experts — while watching from the convenience of your own office!
How It Works
- Complete the registration and payment.
- You will receive an email confirmation with webcast login instructions the day before the event.
- You must be on your computer at the scheduled time (Mountain Time Zone) to view the live webcast. At the designated time, follow the login instructions for the webcast session. You may choose to set up the webcast in a conference room and invite colleagues to view the presentation with you.
- You will have access to the recording of the sessions within 30 days of the meeting.
- If you intend to pursue CLE credit, there is an additional Continuing Legal Education Credit (CLE) fee.
Conferencing Webcasting is available for the following eight sessions.
Monday, February 19
A6: Understanding Equity & Equity-related Terms – Part 1
10:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. Mountain Time
B7: Understanding Equity & Equity-related Terms – Part 2
1:45 - 3:15 p.m. Mountain Time
C7: Making the Most of Federal and State Resources to Accelerate Technology Transfer
4 - 5:30 p.m. Mountain Time
Tuesday, February 20
D2: An International Perspective: Writing a Patent Application for Global Examination and Licensing (CLE Eligible)
9 - 10:30 a.m. Mountain Time
E8: IPR Immunity for Public Universities: Leveraging in Licensing Negotiations (CLE Eligible)
11:15 - 12:45 Mountain Time
Wednesday, February 21
F3: Patent Enforcement: Strategies and Cost Options (CLE Eligible)
1:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Mountain Time
G3: Transforming Discoveries into Products Through Project Management
3 - 4:30 p.m. Mountain Time
- $99 for individual sessions
- $499 for an all access pass (8 sessions over 3 days)
- Recordings of the entire 2018 Annual Meeting sessions are included with the all access pass
- Supported browsers include: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- High speed Internet access is recommended.